Welcome to the blog for Prof. John Talbird's English 102 class. The purpose of this site is two-fold: 1) to continue the conversations we start in class (or to start conversations before we get to class) and 2) to practice our writing/reading on a weekly basis in an informal forum.

Sunday, March 20, 2016

The Incarcerated Soul: Health and Restorative Justice.

Thursday class of  ENG 102 was a very interesting class. I have learned a lot from class on Thursday and also Ihg have fully understand picking cotton by watching the short film that depicted picking cotton. I think the meeting on Thursday was to understand healing and forgiveness. The two individual who were present share there story which were  real and they problem they face while they were incarcerated and also how they overcome there weakness. I was surprise to see those two individual there to talk about their incarceration. I think the individuals who were being incarcerated and picking cotton was different but the message I receive was the same. The two individuals were guilty of the crime they convicted but in picking cotton Ronald cotton was wrongfully accused as a rapist in the back. Moreover I really like how class went on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.