Welcome to the blog for Prof. John Talbird's English 102 class. The purpose of this site is two-fold: 1) to continue the conversations we start in class (or to start conversations before we get to class) and 2) to practice our writing/reading on a weekly basis in an informal forum.
Saturday, March 26, 2016
Barbe's Club on 7th Ave and 9th ...the takeova
As I stand in the mix of want to be producers, simulators, and musicianship I see nothing. Nothing but the profound effort of statical stigmas. Remembering the time as MJ produced his most famous songs to a certain demo is unfairly unfamiliar to those who don't believe in solitude coming from a conglomerate some would choose to use conglemrates. It's easy to see that all one must so(all you have to do), is travel to see if your preconceived notions or ideas about the world are true. The book is no good. It tells about a story many do not need to hear nor want to. Nevertheless it is a story full of pragmatism.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How is the book "no good"?
ReplyDeleteIt's like this... I lift my bed in the morning that has no legs or frames. My bed is a mattress that is picked up and leaning against the wall. I then do push-ups needless to say. That is a fact. When somebody tells someone, 'I like the way you write', they are stating opinions that possible are facts. They can be facts. They either agree that you passed, regretfully being submissive towards characteristics, or being kind and/or stating that they like the writing. One can easily get confused into thinking he or she is a Scholar. Gullible enough to be smart is without question questionable. Acting isn't seen as a question. Why question acting when actions are questions. The book is no good due to the same reasons I stated and once again here's the recurrence.
ReplyDelete