Welcome to the blog for Prof. John Talbird's English 102 class. The purpose of this site is two-fold: 1) to continue the conversations we start in class (or to start conversations before we get to class) and 2) to practice our writing/reading on a weekly basis in an informal forum.

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Flash Fiction Story

It was a bright sunny tuesday i just had my last class of the day at the college. I have been so depress for a long time. One of the reason why i was depress was because have been searching for the right girl to come my way to be my girlfriend. I was not just looking for a girlfriend, i was looking for my soul mate. I was looking for a kind of girl that will be my friend, and a kind of girl that give me inspiration everyday. I was looking for a girl that give me a reason to live and enjoy life. I have been going to school, but i find it hard to focus at school. I have also been having alot of anxiety lately, i also struggle to go to sleep every night. I rely on sleeping pills to fall asleep every night. One sunday morning i decided to go to church with my father for a youth service. At this youth service i saw a girl, the girls name is jessica. As soon as she saw me she gave me a huge and ask for my name, she also ask me if this was my first time at the youth service and i said yes. Jessica ask me if i want a cup of hot chocolate and i said yes, so she made me a cup of hot chocolate. Jessica ask me where am i from, and i told her that i was born in Africa. Jessica told me that she have always want to go to Africa. I ask jessica if it is okay for me to have her phone number and she said yes. So jessica gave me her phone number, i took jessica to the movie on our first date. After the movie i ask jessica if she want to be my girlfriend and she said yes. After coming back from the date with jessica i notice that i did not need the sleeping pills to go to sleep. At that moment i realize that the reason why i have not be able to go to sleep, and the reason why i have been having anxiety, and the reason why i have been so depress is because i have been looking for my soul mate which i finally find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.