Welcome to the blog for Prof. John Talbird's English 102 class. The purpose of this site is two-fold: 1) to continue the conversations we start in class (or to start conversations before we get to class) and 2) to practice our writing/reading on a weekly basis in an informal forum.

Sunday, March 6, 2016

My Reaction's to Chapter 9-13

While I was doing the reading assigned this week, I think my overall reaction was happiness. Ronald Cotton after much struggle was able to prove his innocence and get released from prison. The DNA evidence was concrete and was able to help him achieve his freedom. I do think that it is interesting to note however, that even though he was able to prove his innocence and escape prison he still has scars from his past in prison. He will always remember what it was like in prison and why he was put there. Although he has been able to come to terms with what happened, his time there will always be in a way a permanent memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.