Welcome to the blog for Prof. John Talbird's English 102 class. The purpose of this site is two-fold: 1) to continue the conversations we start in class (or to start conversations before we get to class) and 2) to practice our writing/reading on a weekly basis in an informal forum.

Monday, March 7, 2016

Why me?

How does the theme of healing overlap with our class’s theme, “Why me?” How does that question change if applied to first Ronald and then Jennifer? How is that question the same or similar for both? 

The theme "why me" i think it is related to the book picking cotton after completed most of the reading. In addition the question why me? is both applied to the two character in the book. For example Jennifer must be say why me? meaning why she had to raped and not some else. Moreover Ronald must be saying why me? as well. For example why I had to be point as a rapist when I know I was not the one responsible for Jennifer rape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.