My reactions to the cancer film were very upsetting. Cancer is a horrible sensitive topic to even touch upon. Cancer has become such a big epidemic in the world and many people are suffering with it each and everyday, as well as their family members. I know that there is no true possible cure for cancer, but there are ways to stay from getting worse. Surgeries, medications, etc. are all part of a cancer patients life, but once cancer has been in your body it is hard to get rid of it and keep it from ever coming back. I was confused alittle because I always thought there was no cure for cancer, but then wondered how some people ever have gotten rid of it? (that's something I'll need to look into). Seeing that there were early cures for cancer made me feel like it was given false hope to the patients and families. There is no way of ever assuring the cancer is gone for good. Getting rid of it for a while may be exciting, but it ever coming back is extremely devastating. The cures for cancer were great to have the patients get to live their lives longer, but in the end I felt like it never could be too sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.