Welcome to the blog for Prof. John Talbird's English 102 class. The purpose of this site is two-fold: 1) to continue the conversations we start in class (or to start conversations before we get to class) and 2) to practice our writing/reading on a weekly basis in an informal forum.

Monday, February 1, 2016

Welcome!

Any entries you make this week (ending on Sat. 2/06 11:59 pm) will be extra credit. What might you write about?

"After reading the syllabus these are the questions I have about the course…" (this is a particularly good question as I'm sure that you won't be the only one w/ this question.)

"These are my attitudes about/experiences with reading and writing…” 

You may also use this space to tell me and your classmates anything else about yourself you’d like to share.

3 comments:

  1. good evening everyone,
    this is my first time posting on a blog,so here i go.
    I've read the syllabus and it's basically straight forward so I don't really have any questions for now as to what i need to do in order to pass this class.I'm looking forward to the upcoming discussions on the readings that you have assigned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no questions about the syllabus, i think its pretty self explanatory but I look forward to doing these blogs

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.