"After all that we've been through!", she screamed as her voice pierced the air with anger.
Bryan, her boyfriend backed up a few steps when he saw the look on her face, "I didn't mean it.", he said.
"Come on really you expect me to believe that weak excuse!", she said as she pushed at his chest.
D-don't come any closer!"
"Ella don't you dare try it!", she burst out laughing with a devious grin splitting her face.
Frantically Bryan eyed the nearest exits, "What are you going to do Ella?!?"
Grasping his arm she dragged him over to the kitchen," Me? What am I gonna do to you, Xaviers? Oh nothing too bad...", she said with a sugary saccharine tone.
Her boyfriend's eyes narrowed into a glare, The last name huh, now he really didn't trust her,"What are you planning?", he said as he tried to pull away from whatever nefarious plan she had in mind.
"I-I am doing what I've always wanted to do, taking my revenge!"
"Just calm down now!", Bryan said his face paling when he saw the look on her face.
Keeping her eyes peeled she opened the fridge door.
Licking his lips nervously, he swallowed, "Any chance you'll leave me alone?"
Maybe we can come to some kind of understanding?", he said looking almost resigned to his fate.
"Never!" Ella cackled, she was determined to see this through.
"O-okay are you sure? Can't we settle this?"
"Please you betrayed me, that can never be forgiven!"
"Quite the anger, huh? I didn't even do anything wrong!"
"Really?", her eyebrow rose skeptically.
"Seriously yeah I don't believe I've done anything wrong."
"Too bad! Your punishment just got worse.", she reached into the fridge.
"Uh-uh! I've done nothing to deserve this!"
Very quickly her expression changed into one of utter mischief which alarmed her boyfriend, what was she gonna do and why did she have a bottle of whipped cream in her hand?
Whipped cream sprayed everywhere as they engaged in a fight between them; and soon enough cream sprayed back and forth as they fought over control of the bottle.
"Xaviers! Give back that bottle!", now she was the one backed into a corner.
Zealously, they burst out laughing when they realized how messy they were because okay maybe she can forgive him for finishing all the cookies.
i like your story it was well written
ReplyDelete