I am really exited for this new english class because I know ill learn lot of new things in this class which will make me a more confident person in my life. I love to read books and I have even started reading the book for class Picking Cotton and I am already loving it. First I was scared that how I am gonna settle in this class but now I think its a really good class and I like it. I am just confused about one thing in syllabus is about the project of writing the short story or a poem as a flash fiction. I am waiting to learn a lot of new things in this class ahead.
HI Simranjeet:
ReplyDeleteI think it's natural to be scared in new environments, but I'm glad you're already feeling more comfortable. We'll spend lots of time writing in class and coming up w/ topics and genres to write in.
best,
jt
Thankyou sir
ReplyDelete