Hello to you. I like reading and writing because reading and writing challenges one if not me to continue to read and write. It's like basketball, I play(ed) it. We can ask away.
So, I've read the the packet. The first flash fiction on the page I've written about twice. The second piece of work I will post here. The subject matter one determined it to be will be my first entry.
One will see adolescence isn't an insecure state if unprovoked by torturous situations. Maybe you can see, one can't see unless one eye is open. Maybe one who can't see with own eyes, can't see unless both eyes tell a story. The flash fiction states, 'Darkness is absolute', 'Stay away'. Then it honors its way by providing detailed visionaries of options prohibited to endeavor. Main pull I squeezed out of it is anything can go wrong at anytime without more information theres little to tell. One said you understand when you are able to explain it to someone else. To be able to tell then is to be able to understand. Unless you have to tell a story. A true story. Whether it be a flash fiction or one to the cops about your kin in his/her wrong doing. Theres more to it that meets the eye. If you can tell, so be it.
How many days until we see the parts of a movie?
Rocheny:
ReplyDeleteWhat's the significance of that line you quote from "A Notice from the OOR"?
All the film viewings are listed on the syllabus.
jt
There isn't any signifigance. I'm using the quote to help represent and idea. And thank you.
ReplyDelete