Welcome to the blog for Prof. John Talbird's English 102 class. The purpose of this site is two-fold: 1) to continue the conversations we start in class (or to start conversations before we get to class) and 2) to practice our writing/reading on a weekly basis in an informal forum.

Friday, February 26, 2016

Thursday Class

This Thursday in class enables me to construct my sentences more effectively with the correct punctuation and Grammar.  In addition I was able to view my mistakes that I made in my essay and most of them were commas errors, past tense. Moreover I also noticed I used too many redundant while  writing my sentences and I also received a lot of feedback about Grammar and run on sentences. I was also able to fix my mistakes that I could fix by self if I did proof read my story after writing it. I also think by doing this overtime in class I can improve to be better in writing any story with no error.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.