Welcome to the blog for Prof. John Talbird's English 102 class. The purpose of this site is two-fold: 1) to continue the conversations we start in class (or to start conversations before we get to class) and 2) to practice our writing/reading on a weekly basis in an informal forum.

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

flash fiction

Twitter is something that I have heard about but never thought of using it. I think it could be a good platform for some people to tell stories but not for me. As it is little hard for me to express my views in front of someone else on social network site.  I read the "Reasons for Elevators" and I found it little difficult to understand that who is telling the story and how does she know about the women so much. why does the writter says that "I can see in her eyes that we will never be forgiven for getting to live", what has the writer done that she will not be forgiven. I also read "Someone" and I liked it as it makes me think and makes me currious about knowing who was actually on the door. I just didn't understand who was the girl in the story that said "its the cops".   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.