Blog #6
Reading Ronalds POV didn't change much when I was reading Jennifer's. I did feel for both of them. When reading Jennifer's POV, I felt for her it was like I could feel the pain and fear she felt. Her description of the whole situation was so graphic it really brought me in and with that I felt terrible for her: I couldn't even imagine what she's been through. Then reading Ronalds POV I felt for him because I would hate to be falsely accused for something I didn't do. That would bother me so much especially when jail was on the table. It's such a horrible feeling they both had to go through. Ronald had to have everyone be against him and belittle him because of his race without any say. They both suffered. Although eventually Things turned out better for Ronald, Jennifer still did have to live with the trauma she was put through.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.