Picking cotton is a very interesting book that make me want to go deeper into the reading and find out what different story they author went through. Moreover I think picking cotton is about Faith and forgiveness and also the author stated details of the text which are so real and specific, the author makes the reader feel as if you can know what it’s like to be in Jennifer’s shoes. I really enjoy reading the first part of the back and at the same time i feel sorry for the Jennifer and the man who was wrongfully accused as the rapist of his crime. It was sad to know he went to jail for something he didn't do and spend such a long time for an act he did not do. I was also confused why he didn't confronted the police officers about his honesty, but I think the police officer did not care and force Jennifer to choose someone who that looks like her rapist.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.