Welcome to the blog for Prof. John Talbird's English 102 class. The purpose of this site is two-fold: 1) to continue the conversations we start in class (or to start conversations before we get to class) and 2) to practice our writing/reading on a weekly basis in an informal forum.

Friday, February 19, 2016

picking cotton

Picking Cotton is one of the books that actually grabs your attention and makes you read the whole book. When I read this book it just made me to continue further and not stop reading it. I think Jennifer wanted to notice each an everything in her rapist so she can get him arrested and can get him behind the bars. The book needs to tell everything in details so that the readers can actually feel what happened with Jennifer. As I was reading the book the details made me feel that how this girl went through so much at that time. I am really excited to know whats next gonna happen in this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.