Syllabus
I'm looking forward to this english class because i noticed there aren’t a lot of students which means we can have comprehensive conversations in the groups. We will be able to interact with one another to gain ideas and share our own thoughts. This syllabus is really straightforward we know what we are going to read, and what we should be expecting this semester. I also like that after each readings we get to discuss our findings to better understand the text. I believe all the interactions in class will be helpful in writing my papers.
Questions
In our flash fiction collection can i make a character develop throughout the whole story?
Can we make the flash fiction have a personal meaning to them?
How is meeting with different classes going to work out?
English and I
I have always enjoyed writing stories with my wild imagination but i have never been able to be a good writer and write coherently, usually my ideas would be all over the place. I hope this class will help me become a good writer and a more organized writer because I felt that in my English 101 class i wasn't able to perform my best. I am mentally prepared to better myself this semester. Also I am actually a very shy individual, but in our last class i felt a very comfortable atmosphere to be able to talk and now i have confidence to participate and share my ideas with the class in future assessments.
Hi Christopher:
ReplyDeleteYes, I think your flash fiction should have a personal component. I think your other two questions have been answered at this point, but if not, then please see me.
Good luck this term.
best,
jt