I want to point out that i didn't like the Twitter fiction flash fiction story. I didn't feel as if there was even a purpose for a three sentenced story. It was more of a statement then a story. I wouldn't have even considered it a story if it wasn't for being in the flash fiction packet. I also agree with Joanaly, that "Reasons for Elevators," was a really challenging story to interpret. When I read stories I like to know who the characters are and not having to figure it out. So when I read it I wasn't too sure who was who in the story, even after trying to interpret it clearer. Like a lot of these flash fictions that I've read so far, a lot of them are really hard to figure out. And some stories you can take in a bunch of different ways. The way you're feeling when you read a story can change the way you interpret it. Opinions are key in this I believe. Some people can think a story means one thing and another person can think differently.
Re the Twitter story: I wonder if it would help to know the biblical story of Cain and Abel? Try Googling that and see if you get a better understanding of the story.
ReplyDelete