2) What is Anne's relationship to one of the men who Richard killed? What does Richard try to convince her next to this man's coffin?
One of the man that Richard killed was Anne Father in law becuase he wanted to get married to him and have the place of his father law. As the men entered with the coffin Richard admit that he had killed her father and her husband to Anne. At the moment Anne was crying and Richard comfort her and asked to marry her. He tells Anne the reason why he killed them and also Anne agreed to marry him and sent him back to London I think until she finish mourning for her father law the they can't get married! I was surprise that Anne agreed that married him even he know what he did.
I agree Richard is a pretty dark person killing a woman's husband and dad so you can end up with her. Sounds a little obsessed but then again he is egotistical. He only really thinks about himself and wanting to rule. I think Richard is an interesting character it's nice to see another dark character. Richard being a little more darker because he did kill more than just one person. Probably more to come. He is full of surprises
ReplyDelete