Welcome to the blog for Prof. John Talbird's English 102 class. The purpose of this site is two-fold: 1) to continue the conversations we start in class (or to start conversations before we get to class) and 2) to practice our writing/reading on a weekly basis in an informal forum.

Monday, April 11, 2016

Group Critiques

In my opinion group critiques are very helpful. Not only do I get to get feedback from a professor, but students who think more like a student too. Getting different feedback from many different people helps me incorporate a bunch of ideas into one. Besides group critiques being helpful with feedback within each others writing, I feel it helps get to know our classmates better as well as know how they write. It's interesting to read all the different types of writing each student does and be able to give my own opinion on their work. I really enjoy group critiques and I think it has really helped my collection to come along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.