Welcome to the blog for Prof. John Talbird's English 102 class. The purpose of this site is two-fold: 1) to continue the conversations we start in class (or to start conversations before we get to class) and 2) to practice our writing/reading on a weekly basis in an informal forum.

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Donald Trump

I think Donald Trump is weirdly insane due to his inconsistent outlook and automatic repulsive connotations made and thought by I am sure others including my self. This is based off the comment he made about the remarks and accusations of the boys who kilt some sickly insane woman's innocence. HE said I don't think we should kill these people, I do think we should kill those people that raped her or something like that without exact supportive words. I do think its wicked to think that's deserved only when approaching with an hidden agenda. You spill the secret of someone hiding behind the door to scare the living shitty day life out of someone then it inaccurately changes the effect. Some times elsewhere. Others may shine and may agree to shine out. In order to tell one must see whose intentions are configured to be divine. If he meant kill them than that's another thing coming. Then killing wouldn't be thought about rewinding time like a fairy that died just to stand and watch non-sense. There isn't much more to say about the past if it happens the same exact way. Relativity beknownst nature's order in being natural isn't the form of benignity. Is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.