Welcome to the blog for Prof. John Talbird's English 102 class. The purpose of this site is two-fold: 1) to continue the conversations we start in class (or to start conversations before we get to class) and 2) to practice our writing/reading on a weekly basis in an informal forum.

Saturday, April 9, 2016

group critique and blog entry


The group critiques that are being done in the class are really helpful as it helps me to improve my mistakes. The comments of others help me to know where to improve my text. I think the group critique should be continued further also. The other thing that I liked about this class was blog entries which allowed me write my own views and I think this blog entry is a good way to express your felling’s for those people who are shy to speak in class and are more comfortable in writing them. I hope that these two things continue till the end of the semester.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.