Welcome to the blog for Prof. John Talbird's English 102 class. The purpose of this site is two-fold: 1) to continue the conversations we start in class (or to start conversations before we get to class) and 2) to practice our writing/reading on a weekly basis in an informal forum.

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Crazy In Love

It was a bright sunny friday the sun was already coming down. I had just woke up from my sleep, usually when i wake up from my sleep i will get something to eat. But for some reason on that friday i was not hungry. I was feeling a little bit sad. I know if i have a girl in my life i will feel much better. There is a statement that says that there is power in two people. What this statement means is that there is power when a man and a woman fall in love. Which also means that when two people fall in love they become stronger. I was getting ready to go to a church youth program. One of my main aim is to find a girlfriend, but not just a girlfriend but a girlfriend that love me. When i arrived at the youth program i met this girl she told me that her name is hurien. When i first met hurien we click at that moment. To me what i was feeling for hurien was love, but i do not know if hurien was feeling in love with me. So i decided to ask hurien for her phone number, so we can get to know more about each other. When i was on my way back home i was so in a rush to get home so that i can communicate with hurien on the phone. I started to communicate with hurien by text message. At one point when i was sending messages to hurien i ask her if she wanted to have sex with me but she told me that she is a christian and she waiting for marriage before she can have sex. At that point i was not just wanting to have sex only. I just needed somebody around me to keep life exciting. But hurien was not ready for a relationship, she was to busy with school work, she was also one of the leader of the church youth program. I send about twenty messages to hurien but she never return my message back.

1 comment:

  1. This story is very touching. I believe she did not like you the way you was liking her. I have a theory where if the person likes you they will see through everything to be with you. You should have not wasted your time on a girl that does not want you. I know you want a girlfriend but you can't just get one overnight you must be patient. in this story you sound like you were rushing her to much and that is why she backed off and didn't answer you. Trust me man you just have to be patient it will all come to you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.