Welcome to the blog for Prof. John Talbird's English 102 class. The purpose of this site is two-fold: 1) to continue the conversations we start in class (or to start conversations before we get to class) and 2) to practice our writing/reading on a weekly basis in an informal forum.

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Richard 111 Film

What other questions do you have about the film? Did it help you better understand the play or not? Explain.

The film/play watched in class help me to understand more about the characters because that was my biggest confusion while reading the book. I was able to clear the misunderstand of recognizing characters that I could not when I was reading. For example I was confused about Richard brothers. I though Richard has only one brothers and Edward wasn't his brother, but I was able to understands they are brother. In addition another misunderstand was with Anne Father. I thought Richard killed his father in law but when Richard met Anne and ask to marry her he was talking to the camera after he finish talking to Anne about he is the one who is responsible for killing Anne father and her husband. Forever there was no more confusion about the characters and most the the scenes were much more understood about what is happening in the play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.