Welcome to the blog for Prof. John Talbird's English 102 class. The purpose of this site is two-fold: 1) to continue the conversations we start in class (or to start conversations before we get to class) and 2) to practice our writing/reading on a weekly basis in an informal forum.

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Class

I really enjoyed this English class this semester. I thought it helped me gain a lot of knowledge about reading different types of writing and how to analyze books better. The class was not only informative but fun. I liked having one big assigmnent throughout the course that would be due at the end of the semester (the collection). Also, I thought it was really straight forward creating blog posts two times a week. This helped me always stay on task and never be confused about what my homework was or what I had to do. That was one of the really key things I found great about this class. I think I grew as a writer in the sense that I'm able to dig deeper into creating ideas about what to write about. The books we read this semester were really interesting and usually I'm not interested in books or reading at all. The books we read this course helped me grow a much better liking of reading then I had before. Overall I really enjoyed this course and probably one of my favorite classes I had at Queensborough so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.