I really enjoy attending Eng 102 class this semester and also enjoy learning new things every secession we meet. This class really help me developed my writing skills and also makes me want read more because of the books read throughout the semester was interesting. I also heard people say they don't like the blogs but for me the blogs was helpful because it makes me understand the books more and i also get a chance to see and read about what my classmate are writing about. For example my other class I took, i had to hand in paper homework every time we meet which is a pain and sometimes I don.t even know what is my work but for this class the homework is clear, just post two times on the blog which makes it easier and everyone can read your work. More-ever i could go back and review for the final which is best about this blog you can go and review your work.I really enjoy doing this i think it should be continued for other class. Moreover there was just one assignment for this class which was to make a collection about work done during the semester. That was the best thing professor Talbird has done because you just to write your story every week and the good thing everyone get feedback from class mates and professor. In that case i get to read my classmate works and how they write. I think this class was best one so far attending college because i learnt a lot and enjoy every class I attend. I also would spend more time reading more books in the future and continue to develop my writing skills and weak areas in reading and writing. Thank you professor.
In addition the class day of class I felt sorry for Presella because her poem made her cry. I feel like that poem has a lot emotions. Moreover I also like the story that professor Talbird wrote about when he first saw snow. The last day of class was really fun as always.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.