Welcome to the blog for Prof. John Talbird's English 102 class. The purpose of this site is two-fold: 1) to continue the conversations we start in class (or to start conversations before we get to class) and 2) to practice our writing/reading on a weekly basis in an informal forum.

Friday, May 20, 2016

Poetry Event In the Quad

I planned on going to this event I think I forgot about it I'm not sure, don't want to give any tips upon anything else related. Not to side track things. So I come from the Science building after finding out that the video I had to view wasn't being played. This video I had to view for credit in my History course. Before that I had went to the newman place which is a religious place across the street from the school that provides a quiet study area, food, and and snacks sometimes. They are affiliates somehow. As I come out the building I say lets get some pizza although a lot of eggs at the newman center courtesy of Father Anthony much kudos to that guy, man, whatever you want to call him. He knows a lot about the Bible I think. I asked him about this quote, "Ye do I walk in the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil" he said yes I said it right and then he told me which version of the Bible I quoted from. In my head I either said really or was that necessary. The first quote I thought about is the one I have tattooed on my chest. It didn't seem appropriate. It is Psalm 27:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation whom shall I fear. I didn't want anybody thinking to highly of themselves, write this after a little chuckle of silliness. I like to express how I felt as I ate the last slice of pizza out of a box and thinking that there's no more. I needed that slice so much I didn't want it I needed that slice so much I didn't chew. That's the first time I took one bite of the pizza and that had been my first bite. Always necessary to do and/or take a taste test. Anyways the rest of the pizza I swallowed. I said I hope people are watching not because they needed to see how hungry I was but because I swallowed pizza as if it had been ice cream. I think I like enjoying the pizza by chewing. I don't think I'd be doing that soon unless I can swallow a donut. Ok so then I thought about taking a seat in the crowd of people sitting down though I chose a better seat existential for a view from the right. I don't know just reminiscing, you know since we're outside views should be anonymously evidently clearly acutely minutely an ambiguous topic. Ok so then I decide to put on a little show for myself of course. I do at first. Then I go back up there when someone ask for help some cute little secretly sexy teacher I thought and am thinking about being a student of next semester and doing other thinking things behind closed doors with her. I went up there to write my name on the list in order to perform again. I do then get tricked into thinking that I'd be rewarded with pizza for helping although I didn't intently join the helpers for that purpose. I walk up then do a couple flips of what we had to carry to the student union building in order to help and go back to the quad to eat more. I like to eat it eat it ...I like to eat it eat it ....I like to eat it it ...................I LIKE TO IT FOOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.