Welcome to the blog for Prof. John Talbird's English 102 class. The purpose of this site is two-fold: 1) to continue the conversations we start in class (or to start conversations before we get to class) and 2) to practice our writing/reading on a weekly basis in an informal forum.
Friday, May 20, 2016
Late For the Last Day
I came in thinking, "A curse word, I'm late for the last day". I felt as if most people wouldn't care much about my reading due to being late. Reason being of my lateness I know couldn't fix anything no matter how significant. Lateness most of the time isn't acceptable. Emergencies aren't up for grabs which is why they shouldn't be used as if it had been a game show. Although I cant fix that, I can write about what an amazing or better yet spectacular semester it has been for me. This had to be the best seventy something days of school in my life. Mostly because of the participation, feedback, and enthusiasm of others. As well as the showing up, and focus on school by me. I am twenty three years old and this brought me back to my high school years during a great stretch. Maybe my sophomore year. I felt younger and more vibrant. I still feel this way. I have been going through stages where I found it hard to cope which has resulted in leading me towards paths I need not go down. I have to say this has awoken me and has given me a new appreciation for people, school, and life itself. I feel like Richard had been the old me and now I'm the new man Rocheny Paolo Francois. This class is awesome especially the girl with red lips :) .......WOW
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.